Web 2.0 tools are a natural fit for problem based learning (PBL), because they are designed to encourage collaboration, creation, and sharing. PBL can help students develop problem solving skills, develop self directed learning skills, become effective collaborators, and become intrinsically motivated to learn.
- Glogster – interactive posters using video, music, and documents
- VoiceThread – images, documents, and videos
- Wordle – vocabulary cloud
- Edublogs – education blogs for teachers, students and institutions
- Kerpoof Studio – pictures, movies, and drawing
- Wikispaces – Wikis for everyone